Job Description for: Claims & Contract Administrator
Reports to: Director of Operations
Maximus Auto Group (MAG) is a leader in auto protection, backed by more than a decade of trusted product service. As a national administrator and product service provider, we understand and appreciate the value that automobile dealerships find in delivering quality service to their customers. We provide clients with a full line of value-added, low-cost vehicle protection products.
Multi-functional role responsible for claims processing as well as contract administration. This role will wear multiple hats and requires a great deal of multi-tasking ability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process claims from start to finish and ensure customers are given the highest level of customer service. This includes but is not limited to:
- Claim entitlement
- Rate quote research
- Re-dispatching when needed
- Follow-up as needed
- Part and labor rate negotiations
- Adjudication of claims based on terms and conditions as well as research in pricing for parts or labor to be performed.
- Provide contract cancellation quotes and process cancellation request.
- Assist with contract entry as needed.
- Assist with general administrative tasks.
- Managing and distributing incoming faxes from fax server.
- Assist with customer service requests.
- Assist with supply order requests.
- Contract batch creation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Reporting to this Position are:
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret terms and conditions.
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to show empathy when appropriate.
- Must have good communication skills to communicate with customers both over the phone and electronically through email or our mobile smartphone app.
- Must have good grammar and spelling when documenting, communicating in writing, and inputting data entry.
- Basic understanding of smartphones and how mobile apps work.
- Must be able to type and use a keyboard proficiently.
- Must have basic computer understanding of the following programs:
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Word
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with multiple personalities, to be flexible with changing priorities, and to be comfortable working with minimal supervision.
- Ability to quickly understand how long things take to do, and to effectively organize and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis, while still maintaining accuracy and strong attention to detail.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of service contracts and how they work is a plus.
- Prior experience with salesforce is a plus.
- Experience working with automotive dealers is a plus.
- Knowledge or experience with automotive service is a plus.
- High School graduate or higher.
- 3+ years of experience with claims processing preferred.
- 5+ years of experience with customer service type interaction roles.
- Experience with administrative office work and data entry preferred.
- Solid employment record with strong tenure at each company worked.