Filing a claim for your automotive plan is easy.
Here’s what to do:
- Review your protection plan contract.
- Contact us for authorization before you have any work done. We will direct you to one of our authorized repair facilities.
- Once the work is complete, inspect your repairs.
- Maintain records and receipts of your maintenance and repairs to show that all your owner responsibilities have been met. Also, be sure you have your contract information available.
- Submit documents for payment or reimbursement if necessary.
If you need a tire and wheel claim form, click here.
For the form and instructions, click here.