Job Description for: Developer
Reports to: Applications Development Manager
Maximus Auto Group (MAG) is a leader in auto protection, backed by more than a decade of trusted product service. As a national administrator and product service provider, we understand and appreciate the value that automobile dealerships find in delivering quality service to their customers. We provide clients with a full line of value-added, low-cost vehicle protection products.
MAG is growing and we are expanding our on-site technical talent. In this role, you will use your Java/Apex development skills to continue to build out & support our existing CRM application.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, Design, & Develop for support of existing Salesforce CRM system.
- Troubleshoot, provide root cause analysis and corrective actions for reported issues.
- Configure and test system changes.
- Share knowledge & train others on new features and changes.
- The responsibilities listed are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Hired individual may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Be ambitious, wanting to work and achieve successes.
- Be technical-minded, ready to exercise given talents, and grow.
- Have excellent knowledge in HTML, Java/Apex, SQL/SOQL, and others.
- Have excellent organizational skills including ability to work independently with high level of self-motivation and produce detailed work accurately.
- Possess strong communication and interaction skills – ability to create clear, concise written and oral communications, to read technical documentation, and to interface positively with others.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously and easily adapt to changing situations.
Beneficial Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with the Salesforce CRM system
- Bachelors degree or several years of significant job related experience
- Previous development experience required
- Competitive salaried position
- Position begins with 3 weeks paid time off
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance offered
- 401(k) with matching contribution and yearly profit-share contribution