Summary of Features and Benefits
- Helps protect your investment by reimbursing you for depreciation experienced in the event of a total vehicle loss
- Pays you the difference from the cash selling price of the vehicle* and the Primary Insurance Carrier settlement on a total loss
- Maximum Depreciation Benefit up to $10,000, depending on the level of coverage chosen
- Up to 60 months of coverage
- Benefit paid upon returning to the selling dealership or auto group
What Can PowerBuy Do For You?
All vehicles begin to depreciate from the moment you drive them off the dealer’s lot. If your vehicle is totaled or stolen, your primary insurance carrier will only reimburse you for the actual cash value of your vehicle at the time of loss. The insurance company payout may not cover your full vehicle investment, including any down payment made at the time of purchase, or monthly payments made to that point in time.
Protect your investment by adding a PowerBuy Depreciation Program to your vehicle purchase, and get a benefit amount up to $3,500, $6,000, or $10,000 in depreciation coverage, depending on dealer offer, for up to 60 months when you return to the original selling dealership or auto group to purchase your replacement vehicle.
* Cash Selling Price prior to the addition of tax, title, additional front end products, or documentation fees.