A La Carte Products
MAG Quick Glass protection prepares the windshield’s glass surface to accept the chemical induced fusion that occurs when the product is applied. This protection contains a molecular coupling agent that bonds with the glass surface. Fusing at the molecular level creates a hydrophobic layer by coating the natural glass pores and surface ridges. This nanotechnology improves the strength of the glass once the Quick Glass bond occurs. MAG Quick Glass creates a protective shield on the windshield glass that increases safety and visibility.
MAG Quick Glass was created to provide unprecedented protection to both vehicle and architectural glass.
- Allows for easy removal of road grime and bugs
- Protects against acid rain and water spots
- Protects against scratches and glass corrosion
- Lowers the friction coefficient of glass, there by deflecting more road debris
- Improves visual clarity of automotive glass
- Repels water, ice and snow
- Strengthens the glass at the molecular level